Saturday, July 11, 2009

Today is Saturday


Today is Saturday and we are going to eat at 5 Guys. It isn't open yet, but our Uncle Shawn works there so he is getting us in. My Grandpa's brother Uncle Daryl owns it. My grandma Donna is here to visit. She didn't sleep with me last night though, she slept with Caitley. I got to have a sleepover with my cousin named Corbin. He is really fun. I think he should move here so I can see him all the time. My Mom says that I am the queen of random, but I don't agree with her. What do you think? If I am the queen of random then that is pretty aswesome because it means I am fun.

2 comments:

  1. You are my little princess / queen of random and you are so much fun! I love you and the fun you add to my life!

    ReplyDelete