Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm sick today!

Today I am sick and I have been watching TV all day. I can hear kids outside playing and I want to go out there but I am sick. It might be a spreading kind of sickness so I better not go out there. My friends Colton Cannon and Peyton came to see if I was feeling better and wanted me to come play kickball with them because I am really good. They like to play not because I am a girl but because I am really good and fun to play with.

4 comments:

  1. You are such a fun girl! Of course everyone wants to play with you! Ella loved playing with you yesterday! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to put more things on your blog! I love reading it. You are a little random, and a whole lot of fun! I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi brittany!!
    Flat stanley might come back to your house!!!
    Please check my blog in a coupleof days!!
    Check your mailbox for a suprise!

    your good cousin,
    Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Britany!! How was disneyland? You're lucky to go. I know I haven't updated my blog, but keep checking!!

    Love, Jackson

    ReplyDelete